For 8th Grade Teachers of German -- Please Help!

Dear Minnesota German Teachers,

An Amity Intern teacher from the Twin Cities German Immersion School is asking for volunteers to help gather information that is part of his master's degree. He explains his project in the email below and has created a survey he would like you to have 8th grade students answer. Please let him know and cc me so I know if he has enough or if I need to keep looking for more volunteers to help him. The survey is attached here.
Thank you very much for your help.

His email address is  Fabian Stein <steinfabian.fs@gmail.com> His land address is Twin CIties German Immersion School
1745 University Avenue West,
St Paul, MN 55104

My email address to cc  is ratwi001@umn.edu Thank you.
Anita Ratwik

From Fabian Stein--

In my thesis I would like to find out how  the perception of German culture differs between Immersion students, students with regular German classes and students without German classes. Besides TCGIS I am also going to evaluate another German Immersion class in San Diego.

I plan to evaluate the perception of German culture among eighth-graders, as they already have developed the necessary skills to reflect about a topic like this. Therefore I would be very thankful if you could find teachers that teach students in 8th grade, one class with German as a foreign language and one class without.